Celebrate Health’s Ready To Eat Giveaway
Eating healthy shouldn’t be hard and with our new healthy ready-to-eat meals, it isn’t! To celebrate the launch of our mouth-watering new range at Woolworths and auspantry.com, we’re giving you the chance to try them for yourself in our latest giveaway. All you have to do is head to Facebook or Instagram to get your entry in.
There are 5 chances to win and each winner will take home all four new ready to eat meals. There are four delicious flavours to try: Asian Style Soybean & Grains, Tuscan Style Italian Beans & Tomato, Indian Style Turmeric & Ancient Grains and Mexican Style Black Rice & Red Beans. Perfect for a quick lunch-time bite or as a side dish to a meal for the family, all they need is 2 minutes in the microwave to warm up and they’re ready to enjoy!
- Our Tuscan Style Italian Beans & Tomato meal is bursting with the rich and creamy flavours of tomato, cannellini and borlotti beans!
- If you love Indian food, our Indian Style Turmeric & Ancient Grains is the one for you! Made with authentic Indian spices and healthy wholegrains and legumes, it’s packed with flavour and goodness!
- Make it a real fiesta with our Mexican Style Black Rice & Red Beans meal! Top it with some fresh guacamole to really raise the stakes!
- Authentically flavoured with soy sauce, miso and sesame seeds, our Asian Style Soybean & Grains meal lives up to its name! For something even more substantial, serve it with a fried egg, steamed Asian greens and tofu.
Competition entries open at 9.00am, Monday 5 September 2021 and close at 11.59pm Sunday, 19 September 2021.
The 2021 Celebrate Health ‘Ready to Eat Giveaway’ Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of the ‘2021 Celebrate Health ‘Ready to Eat Giveaway’ (“The Promotion”) is Celebrate Health Pty Ltd (“Celebrate Health”) 91 – 97 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, Victoria, 3195.
- Participating in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
- This is a game of chance, winners will be randomly selected.
- The Promotion is open to Australian residents where the delivery address is within Australia.
- No purchase is required to enter.
- The Promotion commences on Monday 6 September 2021 at 9:00am AEST and closes on Sunday 19 September 2021 at 11:59pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
- There are two ways to enter the Promotion. Entrants must:
- a) Follow the Celebrate Health Celebrate Health Instagram account.
- b) Like the competition post on Instagram.
- c) Tag two friends in the comments of the competition post.
Alternatively, entrants must:
- a) Follow the Celebrate Health Celebrate Health Facebook page.
- b) Like the competition post on Facebook.
- c) Tag two friends in the comments of the competition post.
- Entries in any other form are not permitted.
- Entrants are permitted to enter multiple times but can only win once.
- Entries generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Entries must be submitted in the English language only.
- Once submitted, entries may not be altered or deleted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter at its absolute discretion the Promotional Period.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Celebrate Health.
- Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- Entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Celebrate Health.
- Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
- Entrants release Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
- Any entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process;
- Any entries that the Promoter considers manipulative, unrepresentative or disproportionate;
- Any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
Determining and notifying the winners
- There will be five prize winners.
- The winners of the Promotion will be selected by Monday 20 September 2021.
- The winners will be randomly selected.
- Entrants consent to have their names and entries posted to the Celebrate Health Facebook page and Instagram account if they win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish entrants’ names and entries to the Celebrate Health Facebook page and Celebrate Health Instagram account.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- The winner will be notified by private message on the platform they used to enter: either Facebook or Instagram.
- Once notified, the winners agree to respond in a timely manner with address and delivery details so that delivery can be arranged.
- If a winner has not responded to the private message by 9.00AM AEST on Monday, 27 September 2021, that winner will forfeit their prize.
Prizes and claiming prizes
- There are five prizes to be won.
- The prize is valued at AUD$22 (excluding delivery) and is made up of at least four Celebrate Health ready to eat products.
- After the Promoter has sent the prizes, the Promoter is not responsible for prizes that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- Employees and Directors of Celebrate Health or agencies associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following:
- De-facto spouse
- Child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption)
- First cousin
- The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if:
- For any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned.
- If the promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion is affected.
- If the determination of the winners or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside Celebrate Health’s control, subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
- Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect results of the entrants participation in the promotion.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate, award prizes.
- The Promoter may use this information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services.
- The Promoter may also use this information to contact entrants who have opted to subscribe to receive newsletters from the Promoter.