Pumpkin Risotto with Mushrooms & a Toasted Seed Sprinkle
1 10 Min (5Mins Preparation / 5 Mins Cooking Time)
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp gluten-free tamari
- 1 tbs seeds (sunflower and pepitas)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 80g mixed mushrooms
- 250g Celebrate Health Vegan Pumpkin Tri-Colour Risotto
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- Sorrel leaves, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine cumin, paprika and tamari in a small bowl. Add seeds and stir to coat. Place seed mixture on prepared tray and bake for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Heat oil in a small non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook mushrooms, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, place content of risotto pouch in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until hot. Add 3/4 of the spinach and stir until just wilted.
- Serve risotto topped with remaining spinach leaves, mushrooms, toasted seeds and sorrel.
Nutrition claim: The addition of toasted seeds to this recipe adds a good dose of healthy essential fatty acids, as well as adding protein, both essential when following a vegan diet.
Per serve: 13.1g protein 17.7g fat (3.6g saturated fat) 38.4g carb 3.4g dietary fibre 1614kJ (386 Cals) 1079mg sodium